Visitez aussi le coin français (Désolé: ce site encore en travaux)
27. Put an easel on your giant pole to help shooting steady a subject at close range.
28. Review of the new Samyang 8 mm fisheye lens (aka Polar 8 mm, Bower 8 mm, Vivitar 7 mm, Falcon 8 mm, etc.)
30.The limit line between stitched images of a blended panorama may be not where one thinks them to be.
31. The shape of the in-focus zone for fisheyes is drawn on a color coded 2D map.
32. Five blenders facing a single (oddly exposed) image.
33. Adjusting the location of the vertical arm of the panohead (the camera being switched-off)!
34. A short page about the new extremely wide-angle Samyang 14 mm standard lens.
35. The Entrance Pupil moves also in standard lenses as well...
36. To make full panorama of very high Image Quality with a rectilinear lens and only 8-9 shots!
37. EF 8-15 mm f4 L: review of the new Canon Fisheye Zoom
38. Study of Flare (a.k.a. Veiling Glare): the causes and the effects.